- Make sure the date is no later than Saturday September 16
- Enrol in any of the Spring Intensives or a Term 4 course. You can do that online, in person or by phone:
- online: just select the bag in the cart when you're enrolling and select the location you'd like to pick it up from
- in person: easy! You will receive a bag as soon as you enrol
- by phone: one you've enrolled, just let us know the location you'd like to pick it up from
- Collect your lovely bag, put your books in and start wearing it!
Throw your books in and start wearing it!
Choose a Spring Intensive, Sep 26-Oct 6
- Elementary 1 (5 x 3-hour classes, 15 hours total)
- Conversation courses (5 x 2-hour classes, 10 hours total):
- Upper Elementary
- Verb Workshop (single 3-hour sessions, do one or more)
- Basics (present tense in all its glory)
- Basics-PLUS (ir a + infinitive, tener que + infinitive, estar + gerundio, a taste of the past: present perfect)
- Past (the forms of the two big past tenses: indefinido (simple) and imperfecto (imperfect))
- Past-PLUS (the uses of the two big past tenses: indefinido and imperfecto)
- Subjunctive (present, forms and a couple of uses)
Check out what's on in the Spring Intensives ...
Do one Verb Workshop - or more!
Or maybe Term 4, 2017
Choose from all courses scheduled for Term 4 - here's a list of the types:
- 10-week Popular, all levels
- 5-week (3hr) Rápido, up to around Upper Elementary 3
- 10-week (3hr) Express, up to Upper Elementary 3
- 8-week (1.5hr) El Cheapo (same as Elementary 1 level)
- 5-week (1.5hr) Spanish for Travel - for travellers!
Have a look at the Enrol page to see what's available ...